About the film
“Going around New Zealand making a film … like that’s not gonna get you anywhere, that’s irrational, impractical, unrealistic…” Lots of people have asked about our interview with Charles Eisenstein for Living the Change – only a few minutes of the awesome 1.5-hour interview made it into the film so we thought we’d share it all with you. Have a listen to get the full picture of that quote 🙂
Below are a list of questions we asked Charles and the timecode they are answered in the video:
- 1:06 – What are the ‘old story’ and ‘new story’ that you describe in your writing?
- 14:37 – Where does the sense that a better world is possible come from?
- 19:16 – What guides us in the space between stories to creating the new story?
- 21:11 – How did the world get to where it is now?
- 28:20 – Do you think advancements in technology can solve the problems we’re facing?
- 33:50 – Do you see the current money system as a symptom of separation?
- 37:50 – What could an alternative system look like? Would the current system need to collapse to make way for the new?
- 43:24 – Can individual action create big change?
- 48:14 – What is the wound of separation and how do we see it expressed in society?
- 54:32 – What do you advise people to do in times of not knowing what to do?
- 1:01:33 – Can doing nothing take you to a place of knowing what to do?
- 1:06:39 – When you imagine the new story, what does it look like?
Sign up to the mailing list to receive the latest news from Happen Films!