Why hold a screening?
Film screenings are a great way to connect with your community and can be the perfect starting place for building local resilience.
There are many benefits to hosting a film screening. You could use the event as a fundraiser for a project, political party or school; as an entertaining way to raise awareness about local environmental/community issues; as a way to bring members of your community together who might not otherwise meet; or, hey, just for fun!
While most of our films are freely available on YouTube, if you’re holding an event you’ll need a public screening licence. We’ve kept our licence fees low to be as accessible as possible to all communities. Please let us know if your situation isn’t met within the options we offer.
Which films can I screen?
There are multiple options available on our Store. Below you’ll find links to purchase a license for specific films.
- Ben & bEartha: A Community’s Compost Love Story
- Together We Grow (38 mins)
- Fools & Dreamers: Regenerating a Native Forest (30 mins)
- Living the Change: Inspiring Stories for a Sustainable Future (85 mins)
- Short films for free events
- Short films for events where an entry fee is charged
- A Simpler Way: Crisis as Opportunity (79 mins)